Good morning, world!
I woke up to the sound of my husband’s alarm clock at 4:00 am. I got up looking odd.
Things in my mind at 5:30am:
- I needed to work early and end work early today
- I realized I am yearning for Florida. Watching Bloodline Series everyday and my connection at work, I missed Florida and travelling
- A bit worried about my husband’s habit of playing PS4 every night
- So worried if I’m going to visit my client today, BUT I hate to travel when it’s a Friday, it’s traffic, and it’s payday
- It’s October tomorrow. It’s freaking start of the last quarter already?!?
- I worry too much
- I tried to smile and say a prayer when I got up today. But I know that won’t conceal my worries, because le hub left home confused. haha
Anyway, I hope you will have a great day.