So many things have happened to me this week. All I can say is that they are all beautiful. There are also lessons hidden among the blessings and moments I wanted to share:
- Live a simple life. Don’t complicate situations by solving a problem with another problem.
- It’s okay to have a less active (or kind of boring) relationship, because we don’t need action, drama, suspense, and horror altogether in a relationship.
- Other people’s experiences is the best teacher.
- Be humble. Let go of your pride.
- Kindness heals.
- Appreciate life. There are things we can’t control. Learn to accept.
- Never lose hope.
- Love your children the way you love yourselves.
- Don’t overeat beef and fatty foods. 🙂
And there are things that I did too:
- Love patches bitterness. If you love someone, show them through actions. That’s enough.
- Once I value a person, they become treasures kept in my heart forever.
- Worry less, let go, and let it flow.
- Be grateful of the people I meet and be kind.
- Smile with my heart, look into other people’s eyes, and say the sincerest things. Just because loving should be unconditional.
- I am excited for what’s happening now as well as the future.