PREP TIME: 15 minutes COOK TIME: 30 minutes TOTAL TIME: 45 minutes
Baked Paprika and Mustard Chicken, with potatoes and tomatoes, is flavorful, healthy, and good enough for company! Try it on served with brown rice or tortilla!
- 1/2 lb skinless chicken breast
- Salt and ground pepper
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- Pressed garlic
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- White baby potatoes, garlic head, tomatoes
- 3 tbsp mustard sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar or honey
- In a Ziploc bag, combine about 2 tbsp paprika, olive oil, mustard sauce, pinch each of salt and pepper. Mix together and add chicken at a time, lightly shaking. Pull the chicken pieces out and put on a large plate. Repeat the process, adding more spices if needed, until all the chicken has been coated.
- Preheat oven.
- Put chicken, potatoes, garlic, and tomatoes on a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle sugar on top of the chicken. Drizzle olive oil. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through. Chicken takes only 30 minutes in my oven.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with more salt and pepper. Serve on rice or tortilla.