There’s a huge difference between having fun and working nonsense. Being creative means applying what you’ve learned in life as your source of inspiration, and coming up with concepts bigger than life. Graphika Manila on the other hand acts as a firestarter to budding flames and frozen minds that need to be thawed. Welcome to the creative world!
This year’s speakers gave emphasis not only to their outstanding portfolio but pointers and realisations in their chosen fields as well.
- Doing what you do may lead to get you clients
- Bring your designs out there
- Pursue what interests you
- Essentials: sketchbook and drafting your ideas on paper
- Most important thing to start with your creative process: reference and research
- Know what process fits you
- Pick your social media
- Use your social media properly
- You don’t need clients in order to work! (Aha!)
- Build your own reality
LUNCH BREAK TIPS in attending…
View original post 443 more words